A Gamer & Resident Evil 4 A Gamer & Resident Evil 4

This was amazing

It was perfect.

¤ ¤

shit

I'll give you this: I have never been actually worried about having a seizure before. I gave this a 10 in violence because i'm sure someone out there isn't going to cancel this out in time, and giving someone a seizure intentionally is pretty violent. Giving someone a seizure also is pretty interactive.

Fuck i want to puke.

Spinister responds:

screech

Yojimbo 1 : Shinobi Yojimbo 1 : Shinobi

This was very tasteful

I was very surprised to see the amount of care this animation had. Good job i rarley write reviews, and i thought this deserved one. I really enjoyed how refreshing yet simple this animation was. Great style.

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

This made me feel proud to be a pothead.

Excellent shorts dude, i sent this to my friends. I agree with almost everything you said, well put too. I really loved the ninja parts and the news cast, when he said if ricks hooking it up it's 45. That got me good. But damn dude, you put an 1/8 into one blunt?!? Thats ridiculous, i smoke a decent amount of blunts a day but they are a gram or 2 at most. Like last night... shit.... we smoked 8 at one time. I saw double for a good hour and a half. But my friends more than i do, smoke 3-6 blunts a day.

overall though, good animation and message....s.

The POd:Warning! (teaser) The POd:Warning! (teaser)

Hooked

Good shit, i'm totally interested. I'm saving this for 31 days from now.

All Girl's Boarding Schoo All Girl's Boarding Schoo

Well that was different

Didn't quite appreciate the style, sense of humor was good. but uh, thanks for the minute of making lesbianism disturbing for me, i have since gotten over it.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

this was really well done

This surprised me in how well made it was, it was hilarious with the right humor in the right spots, and the way the sound was actually accented the humor as well.

Good shit dude, this is the best kind of flash animation.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2

Boring.

I didn't even crack a smile, it was all dime a dozen sketches and nothing worth the front page. i usually like these, but this is just not up to par. Try again.

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)

These are the best things on NG

i can't get enough of this, please release the third one before i shoot someone in anticipation.

Final Fantasy Day Care 1 Final Fantasy Day Care 1

This place smells like cabdrivers...

hahaha there was some really good humor in thier, you were going to get a 4, then you put in the line "this place smells like cab drivers" so you got a 5.

good job can't wait for the next.